Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ermahgerd Mersh

Mesh...


Well... I went to the Art Institute of Las Vegas, Media Arts & Animation, to learn this stuff... I don't think anyone loves Maya or zBrush. More of a love/hate relationship. Always user-error though ;)

Anyway, the more I research what's new in Second Life, the more i'm realizing mesh is hot. However, some people don't relish the idea of changing their shape yet...? What to do, what to do...

I personally like the mesh. I looooove it. My friend, Max of LOGO, and his new Chloe line. Homg peanut butter jelly time awesome. Redgrave really has some fantastic mesh clothes, too.

I made a pemplum shirt yesterday. I'm really picky to the point of OCD now on texturing. It was a combo of old and new. This is one of those shirts i'd say would have to be full mesh, otherwise it reminds me of the old school flexi prim skirts textured, attached to the spine, with a regular shirt.


lol Not cool. I could've spent more time on it... but the overall texturing is kind of like nails on a chalkboard to me.

If you have time, please give me your opinions. Do you like full mesh clothes or a combination of old and new?

No comments: