Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New CTK locations + ongoing sale

I've always had two locations, but both sims went under renovation within the last month. So with the addition of my new main location in the lovely Eventide Far East Sim, I have two other smaller locations in the Kyoto Bakumatsu Sim, and the Blue Lotus Sim.

Photobucket
Kyoto Bakumatsu

Photobucket
Blue Lotus

All three sims are gorgeous. The Blue Lotus and Kyoto Bakumatsu sims are both Japanese themed and have quite an impressive atmosphere if you're interested in checking them out.
The Eventide Far East Sim is home to Kin Keiko's hair store and Polly and Max's skin store, Logo. The atmosphere here is very sophisticated and upscale. Gah.. not to mention i'm sandwiched between two favorite stores of mine since forever ago... I couldn't ask for more. :))

Photobucket
Eventide Far East

Enough Chatty Cathy from me. hehe :)

My sale is still going on now through Sunday at my main location.

Stuff marked down as low as 50L. I should totally buy a wacky inflatable arm flailing tube man for this.

No comments: