Friday, December 21, 2007

Sale - Free Gifts - Geisha Dancing!

Hey everyone! :)
Firstly, I want to say a very merry Christmas to everyone! And I hope everyone has an awesome holiday this year! :)
And in celebration of this time of year, Bryce Tully of Bryce Designs, Lux Yao of Amaretto and I will be having a gift box hunt! We've placed several gift boxes throughout our 3 stores (our shops are all side-by-side) of free gifts to whomever finds them! :)
I am also having a sale in my shop village: Everything in my House of China is marked down to 50L and everything in my House of India is 99L!
I am also hosting Geisha from Little Yoshiwara Okiya to dance for us this afternoon for the occasion.
Everything will start at 3pm Second Life Time and last through December 26th. I hope to see you there! :D
SLurl to Cherry Tokyo's Kimonos



みなさん、こんにちは!
皆、非常に願いをしたいメリークリスマス!してくれるといいけど今年は休日が良い!

祝って毎年この時期、 Bryce Tully の Bryce Designs 、 Lux Yao の Amaretto 、と私自身は。ギフトボックスには、土地を見つけています。贈り物はすべて無料です!

すべて私の韓国語中国語( 50ドル)とインド( 99ドル)の衣料品は、価格が非常に低い!

そこにも芸者踊りLittle Yoshiwara Okiyaからです内側マイショップ。このイベントは午後3時Second Life Time。を参照して来てください!
Dec 21st-Dec 26th.

SLurl 東京の桜の着物

No comments: